I am pleased to announce the joining of Peopleclick and Authoria into a single organization that will be called Peopleclick Authoria. This combination creates the largest private Talent Management company in the world and delivers the first best-of-breed Talent Management Suite in the market. This new suite combines rich functionality with comprehensive offerings across a range of Talent Acquisition, Compliance & Diversity, Vendor Management and Talent Management software, services and consulting solutions. With this new organization, we are providing a leading single source of Talent Lifecycle technologies to help organizations like yours build the success of not only your workforce, but your overall business.
We wanted to reach out to you directly to share this exciting news and highlight the expanded capabilities and key benefits you can expect from Peopleclick Authoria. We also wanted to let you know immediately that there are absolutely no plans to sunset any product lines from either company. This combination is about innovating and building new opportunities. It is not about consolidating product lines. I’d like to take a moment to highlight just some of the important benefits you can expect:
- Continuity in service and support levels – You will continue to have access to the teams that you rely on today to ensure the business success of your deployments.
- New and exciting product innovation – This event brings together two of the most respected brands in HCM software and by combining the talents of the teams and their respective roadmaps, you can continue to expect great things from us during the upcoming months. We have made additional investments in engineering to support this important initiative.
- Expanded geographic reach and support – Peopleclick Authoria’s expanded worldwide presence will benefit all customers. The organization has eight offices and four data centers spread across North America and three offices internationally with an additional data center in the E.U.
- Ongoing understanding of enterprise requirements – Prior to the union, both Peopleclick and Authoria had deep experience in the enterprise environment. While Peopleclick Authoria serves businesses of all sizes, the combined Company delivers enterprise-class solutions and services to nearly 60 percent of the Fortune 100.
- Financial and market strength – The combined organization has strong financial backing and a healthy balance sheet. With a more substantial market presence, you can expect economies of scale and advantageous partnership agreements.
As part of this transition, I will be assuming the role of Chairman and CEO of Peopleclick Authoria, effective immediately, assisted by Ron Kupferman and Jim McDevitt as Vice Chairmen on the new team. Ron and Jim will bring their customer and industry experience to the new organization, while also assisting with our strategic integration plan. I look forward to working with both in their new roles. The broader executive team is comprised of key contributors from both organizations, all of whom will assist in the seamless integration and ongoing management of Peopleclick Authoria.
To answer any additional questions you may have, please read the press release
that was distributed yesterday.
Charles S. Jones
Chairman and CEO