Phenix Management International, Inc. are working with Train in a Flash to help companies prepare for the flu season.
How effective are your Flu Season preparations?
How many of your staff are actually taking the required 15 to 20 seconds to wash their hands properly, use a paper towel to wipe the handles and to exit the washroom?
This means your enterprise is still at a high risk of flu infection, causing days off and potentially causing spread of H1N1.
If existing methods of communication and training (email, newsletters and intranet) aren’t changing workers’ behaviours, then Train in a Flash can help.
Train in a Flash is inexpensive, fast and effective.
We offer a four minute Adobe Flash based training program, branded as if it comes from your enterprise, that:
- Emphasizes the severe risk of this flu season and thus drives home the importance of hand washing
- Shows workers a short 20 second video as part of the program demonstrating exactly how to wash their hands - a video is worth a thousand words
- Tells them to stay home when they are sick
- Cover their mouth and nose
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth
- Practice other good health habits
- Contact HR/Admin with any questions
Since awareness training involves repetition of the message, we also provide the programs as:
- Screensaver - thus, as staff move around your facilities where there are computers, they will see the program, demonstrating how to wash their hands and take other effective precautions.
- Posters – Workers will see the posters displayed throughout the office, reinforcing the main message: wash hands properly.
- Telephone version – Many workers don’t have computer access. We provide a shorter version of the two programs that can be run from your telephone lines.
And the cost? $3,995 for the custom branded Flash program, screensaver and posters and $4,495 including the telephone version. You receive unlimited internal viewing rights. The program is available in 11 languages. We also offer a deluxe package where your CEO, SVP HR or other executive provides an audio introductory message to start the Train in a Flash program reminding workers how important it is to follow the accompanying program and wash their hands effectively.
Our program cost effectively complements your existing training and communication methods.
For more information, contact:
Phenix Management International?σΤιΌ?Ώ
10520 Yonge St., Unit 35B, Suite 217?σΤιΌ?Ώ
Richmond Hill, ON, Canada L4C 3C7?σΤιΌ?Ώ
Phone: (416) 505-6204?σΤιΌ?ΏFax: (416) 352-7456
aldoran (at) pmihrm.com
How Effective are Your Flu Season Preparations?
Business Continuity Plan Training.