Innovative e-HR Seminar
Al Doran, CHRP will be chairing this confernce for the two days and on Thursday will be speaking on "Utilizing Technology for Workforce Management and Planning."
Please note that there has been an addition to the faculty for this event, Mr. Ian Turnbull of Laird & Greer Management Consultants has agreed to speak on "e-HR and Workforce Analytics" on Thursday and "Measuring your ROI on e-HR" on Friday.
The invitation to colleagues and friends to benefit from a 15% discount off the regular registration fees still applies. See below.
We will be speaking at and chairing the Federated Press 2nd Annual Innovative e-HR Seminar in Toronto on June 18-19, 2009 at the Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel , 45 The Esplanade.
• Implementing an e-HR strategy
• Developing the business case for investing in HR technology
• Examining the key to successful HR portals/intranets
• Increasing the efficiency of your workforce planning strategy
• Leveraging technology to enable a multi-level approach to succession management
• Implementing and managing a web-based performance management system
• Transforming your conventional communications practices
• Evaluating e-learning
Federated Press offers special discounts for clients and colleagues of
participating organizations. Clients and colleagues of Phenix Management International will receive a 15% discount off the regular registration fees. Simply
mention that you are a client or colleague of Phenix Management International or the Course Leader, Al Doran when you register by phone or indicate your affiliation on the form when you register by mail or fax.
See the PDF brochure
for all the details, speakers and how to register, or simply call Federated Press at
1-800-363-0722 or 416-665-6868.