FREE Annual Kick-off session
This session will introduce participants to a variety of technology based training and development platforms that will enable cost effective enterprise wide, multi location training and development including:
· web-based training
· how to customize “out of the box” training programs
· satellite based distance learning
· multimodal training
· building communities of practice across multi locations
· importance of team based learning and vertical and horizontal integration of training
Session Outcome: At the end of this session, participants will be able to describe:
· The available technologies to enable enterprise learning across multi locations
· The importance of coordinating common training across multi locations
· Integrating technology based learning with traditional learning modalities
Bob Delaney, CHRP is a Professor, Consultant and Entrepreneur. Bob’s teaching credits include courses in Human Resource Management, Labour Economics, Finance and Budgeting, Business Economics and Student Success, all at Seneca College. Mr. Delaney has also taught Organizational Behaviour in the University of Winnipeg’s continuing education program in Human Resources.
Professor Delaney has been a guest lecturer and speaker at a number of colleges and universities. He has also developed and delivered Management Development Training to various audiences using a variety of medians, including live satellite broadcast.
More details and to subscribe >> click here
Wish to be a member >> click here
Date: September 24th, 2008
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., registration and breakfast at 8:30 a.m.
Place: Hotel Novotel Mississauga, 3670 Hurontario Street, Mississauga, ON L5B 1P3