Oceanside, CA, –Advanced Personnel Systems, Inc. (APS), the leader in talent management solutions, announced today the release of SmartSearch Online, Version 10.1. Enhanced screening tools to more quickly and easily find the right candidates, new functions for identifying and resolving potential compliance issues, improved ad-hoc reporting for better access to key metrics and statistics, and streamlined navigation —these are just a few of the exciting reasons why SmartSearch Online continues to set the standard for recruiting software.
New and enhanced functions in SmartSearch Online v10.1 include:
Weighted Candidate Questions –Support for unlimited custom questions for candidates when they post their resume or apply for a job has always been a part of the SmartSearch Online Career Center. Now, in version 10.1, you are able to weight each question based on its relative importance to the others, and you can selectively make questions mandatory. The system then computes weighted scores for the candidates, based on their answers: a general score for general questions, and a separate job-specific score for each job for which they apply. The scores are shown when candidates in a folder are viewed, and may be used to sort the folder lists. Plus, there are lots of great searching features that let you incorporate the scores as parameters. This enables you to more efficiently screen-out unqualified individuals early on so you can spend your valuable time with the best candidates.
“This great feature in SmartSearch Online enhances our effectiveness in qualifying the best-in-class candidates for our clients.”Says Hector Perez - Director of Sales for Amtec Human Capital.
New Compliance Tools –Concerned about OFCCP compliance? SmartSearch Online v10.1 can help. Candidate records without compliance data are flagged automatically and you can, with a single click, email a candidate to ask them to complete their EEO questionnaire online. Further, every time you run a search the system saves your search criteria automatically to the appropriate job and alerts you anytime searches are run without referencing a specific job.
Improved Ad-Hoc Reporting –Our new “Activity Based”Ad-Hoc Reporting Module provides tabular-style reporting on virtually everything in your SmartSearch Online database. Sophisticated reporting is made easy with the advanced support for multiple data operators and the automatic joining of disparate database tables. Advanced users can even use SQL syntax to generate results. Best of all, you can save your ad-hoc reports for future use
Enhanced Interface –A number of improvements make the interface quicker and navigation more intuitive, including:
- Quick Note - Add a “Quick Note”to any record with a single click from the profile page.
- Page History –Access recently viewed pages from the new page history.
- Side Bar –Move quickly between individual records with our convenient “Sidebar”technology which now has been extended to record lookups.
“We listen to our customers”, says Doug Coull, CEO of APS. “Their input is a key part of our research and development efforts. In fact, every new feature in v10.1 is a direct result of customer suggestions. We are committed to incorporating new features in SmartSearch Online that drive business results.”
Of course all the functionality and value that make SmartSearch Online the #1 ATS year after year remain an integral part of the Version 10 upgrade:
- Comprehensive applicant sourcing, searching, tracking and management tools
- Fully-integrated “Career Center”pages for the customer’s website with optional RSS feeds directly to candidate desktops
- Portals for hiring managers and contingent labor suppliers
- Extensive partnerships and collaborations with leading vendors such as Monster, CareerBuilder, Talx HireXpress, TalentHook, Arrin Systems and others
- Customizable “on-boarding”component
- Expansive reporting capabilities including performance measurement, metrics and EEOC compliance.